Friday, November 19, 2010

Art to help animals





Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog where I have some of my art on display. Art that is for sale will be sold with 100 % the proceeds going towards the animal shelter of your choice. 
Once a purchase is made, and I receive a confirmation e-mail from the shelter that you choose, the art is yours ! Purchases can even be tax deductible, since these purchases will be considered a donation to a non-profit organization. 


I may ask for a small donation for myself, but this will only be to cover shipping and supplies involved in the creation of the art. As of now, the plan is to sell most of the art without this additional fee. 


To start off, here is some art that I did for a co-worker of mine. The art is not for sale, but if enough interest is out there, I may create some prints for sale.


TEST 






No comments:

Post a Comment